1) The Shining Ones features the wide range of original multi-disciplinary research undertaken by Christian and Barbara Joy O’Brien, in identifying and locating the site of the Garden of Eden. Our site survey in 2009 and on-going research has confirmed the evidence provided by the O’Brien’s. The Rachaya/Aiha Garden of Eden site is now featured as a site for protection by the Association for the Protection of Lebanese Heritage (APLH), and it will only be a matter of time before this great discovery is widely accepted by the public.
Edmund Marriage – Patrick Foundation - www.goldenageproject.org.uk Copyright March 2014 – The Patrick Foundation, 50 Norfolk House, Etnam Street, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 8AQ – firstname.lastname@example.org
2) As one of the world’s leading exploration geologists, Christian O’Brien provides a wide range of evidence for the existence of Atlantis - a former large island on the site of the Azores. The clear geological evidence, now widely supported, includes a substantial hanging river bed on San Miguel and sub-aerial valley’s.
3) Recent research by the University of Jerusalem on the world’s oldest recorded town at Jericho, featured in the O’Brien’s Genius of the Few, confirms that observational astronomy was being carried out using the Jericho tower as a key marker, before 9,000 BC. The immense rock cut ditch and the associated sophisticated stonework technology at Jericho is replicated in the construction of the Great Watercourse, which went out of Eden and was parted by sluices into channels to water the Garden in the Rachaiya Basin, below Mt Hermon. The complex invention of lime for controlling soil acidity and for durable lime plaster, rectangular houses, along with domesticated crops and animals at the PPNA and PPNB boundary, presents proof of an advanced civilisation.
4) The origin of our domesticated crops and animals is centred upon the Rachaiya/Aiha Basin site in the Levantine Corridor, with snow melt water and sophisticated control of the water table, being principal features. This very complex technology, together with domesticated seeds and animals, was spread around the world by the culture bearers within a 2000 year period from 9,400 BC. The names of our ancestors live on as Archangels, Angels, and Watchers, described in early languages as the en-ge-li, meaning Lords of the Cultivation, or ap-ka-lu, bright farmers from the enclosure, or Elohim, the bright or shining ones.
5) O’Brien demonstrated that sophisticated observational astronomy was being conducted in East Anglia, Britain, using what he describes as the Line A – Hatfield Forest to Wandlebury – Loxodrome, demonstrating that those who constructed the line of markers one megalith mile apart over 26 megalithic miles, knew the exact dimensions of the earth around 2,500 BC.
6) He followed this discovery with a detailed survey of the giant stone cairns on Bodmin Moor, Britain, establishing and proving beyond doubt with computer probability analysis, deliberately constructed alignments over a large area, qualifying the construction as a massive observational astronomy educational centre around 2,500 BC. A Druidic Academy for young people.
7) The O’Brien’s found that to accurately translate early Sumerian Cuneiform texts, they had to establish the origin of this form of writing, which was based on over 400 simple picture signs with associated sounds. His translation of the Phaistos Disk (a story related to the Garden of Eden) demonstrates the unique and crucial skills needed in understanding the secular messages, which our ancestors were passing on to us. Further research has revealed that the alefbeg, the speedy writing of Enoch, existed with the administrators of City States from the earliest times, and was taught in the Kingship Schools.
8) Tom Brooks over a lifetime of surveying ancient sites, has proven conclusively that our ancestors mapped the whole of Britain with incredible accuracy. This ties in well with the work of Christian O’Brien, Charles Hapgood and Livio Stechini, on the mathematical sophistication of our ancestors world-wide. They set out to allocate land fairly, both to arrivals, and to those qualified as master craftsmen, together with a population who enjoyed the benefits of the common ownership land, and the fair, efficient distribution and utilisation of that land.
9) With the same realisation as the O’Brien’s of the sophistication of ancient civilisations, Canadian researcher John Gagnon explains the purpose and message left encoded into the construction of the Great Pyramid, in his book Message from the Ancestors. A record of the 10,850 BC cataclysm, which tipped the earth on its axis, moving the North Pole from the area of the Hudson Bay, to where it resided when the Great Pyramid was built. This is recorded by the Kings and Queens chambers star shafts and position of pole stars. The builders had predicted the 2,345 BC cataclysm, which drove the hectic 150 years of pyramid building on the Giza plateau and henge re-constructions from observatories to stone, wood and earth shelters in Britain from 2,500 BC. They knew that this predicted event could well be as serious a problem for mankind as the 10,850 BC event – the biggest mass extinction for 3.5 million years.
10) O’Brien identifies the land of Kana’an in the Eastern Mediterranean, as the starting point of the Holocene (wholly recent period) re-start of agriculture in a Glacial Refuge for important plants around 9,500 BC, and the subsequent diffusion around the world of agricultural technology and civilisation over the next 2000 years. Early settlements were established at Jericho in the Jordan Rift Valley, Catul Huyak in Anatolia, Baalbek in the Lebanon (head of the two rivers Litani and Orontes and meeting place of the Anannage Divine Council), Ebla in west Syria. Olympus in Old Greece and On (An) in the Nile Delta. All these sites have a special place in the evolution, recorded history and progress of our ancestors. The recent discoveries at Gobeki Tepe, contemporary with Jericho, and the Canal Builders on the Eastern Seaboard of the United States from around 6,000 BC, add to our knowledge of great sophistication, well before the Sumerian civilisation started around 5,000 BC.
11) Christian O’Brien’s last book the Path of Light, (described below in point 14) provides important supporting clues, for claiming that Jesus’s mission had started from Britain, assisted by Rome, through the close links between the Court of the British Kings at Colchester, the Court of Augustus in Rome, and the Court of Herod in Judea. In addition, the Eastern Mediterranean was the home-land of most British People, so that the family links between the three Courts should not be a surprise.
Connected evidence, assisted by genealogies provided from Vatican sources, identifies Jesus with Yeshua, Cymberline, Cunobelinius and Cyneflyn, and the first Pendragon of the Britannic Isle, appointed by the Druid Council in 10 AD, on his succession to his adoptive father King Tenvantius/Tasciovanius, King of the Catuvellauni,. Tenvantius had adopted both the brilliant Jesus and his twin brother Thomas, following the deaths of his sons, who were fighting with the Roman troops in Germanica, under the General, who would become Tiberius Caesar. All four boys had spent part of their education with Augustus in Rome. Augustus and Tiberius had played the import role in this adoption. Jesus was a favourite of Caesar Augustus, and this association with the Romans greatly promoted the peace within Britain and advanced the civilization among his people.
12) A clue to Jesus being closely linked to the British Druids was the gift of twelve hides of land from King Aviragus, cousin of Caractacus, to the twelve disciples of Jesus, accompanying Joseph of Arimathea to Britain after the crucifixion. Such a gift was reserved for qualified Druids. There were three Joseph’s, who ran the trade routes for the Roman Emperors from Rome, their hereditary title was ha rama theo, which applied to half-brother James, and step father Joseph.
13) This ancient King of Kings title runs through the Bible evidence on the role and identity of Jesus, now being confirmed by further on-going research. He was Britain’s most successful legendary King, uniting the British Isles under his Pendragon leadership between 10 and 26 AD. Emperor Tiberius Caesar proposed that Jesus the Nazerine should be included in the pantheon of the national Roman Gods for his peace making roles during Pax Romana. Jesus as Chrestus in 49 AD in Rome, was described as the leading protagonist for Christianity at the Council of Nicea in 324 AD, under British born Roman Emperor Constantine
14) Conventional religious divisions, misunderstandings and misrepresentations can be changed for the better by these findings, which link us back to our benevolent Gods, and their superb laws and social organisation, based on Kingship and craftsmanship, originally delivered by the Divine Council at Kharsag, to the City States of the Golden Age. The Path of Light, O’Brien’s translation of the Askew and Bruce Codices, presents the advanced teachings of Jesus to his male and female disciples after the crucifixion, recorded and witnessed, as required for a legal document, by the disciple scribes Matthew, Philip and Thomas. Jesus was teaching the Surat (soul), Shabd (word), Yoga (union) of the ancient Druid world. Jesus was King of the Druids and had retired as an Arch-Druid. The Sermon on the Mount is a clear Druid Message.
Learning from History Parts 1 to 12 - Videos featured on YouTube.
Lebanon site: https://lebaneseheritage.crowdmap.com/reports/view/70
Edmund Marriage – Patrick Foundation - www.goldenageproject.org.uk
Copyright March 2014 – The Patrick Foundation, 50 Norfolk House, Etnam Street, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 8AQ – email@example.com